To rate who’s best and who’s worst on technology topics before the Nov. 7 election, CNET News.com has compiled a voter’s guide, grading how representatives in the U.S. Congress have voted over the last decade. While many of the scored votes centered on Internet policy, others covered computer export restrictions, H-1B visas, free trade, research and development, electronic passports and class action lawsuits.
Recent Blog Posts:
- Sex, Kids and Domain Names
- [Webinar Replay] Cybersquatting and Banking: How the Financial Services Industry Can Protect Itself Online
- Three Important Letters for Cybersquatters (and Trademark Owners)
- The Future of Domain Name Dispute Policies: The Journey Begins
- Even Lawyers Have Domain Name Problems