To rate who’s best and who’s worst on technology topics before the Nov. 7 election, CNET News.com has compiled a voter’s guide, grading how representatives in the U.S. Congress have voted over the last decade. While many of the scored votes centered on Internet policy, others covered computer export restrictions, H-1B visas, free trade, research and development, electronic passports and class action lawsuits.
Recent Blog Posts:
- Are Anti-Abuse Policies a Faster, Better Alternative to the UDRP and URS?
- How to Lose a UDRP Complaint: Don’t Support the Facts
- Three Great Ways Trademark Owners Can Connect with ICANN
- When to File a URS Complaint Instead of — or in Addition to — a UDRP Complaint
- What Google Will — and Won’t — Do About Trademarks in Ads