To rate who’s best and who’s worst on technology topics before the Nov. 7 election, CNET News.com has compiled a voter’s guide, grading how representatives in the U.S. Congress have voted over the last decade. While many of the scored votes centered on Internet policy, others covered computer export restrictions, H-1B visas, free trade, research and development, electronic passports and class action lawsuits.
Recent Blog Posts:
- A Record Year for Domain Name Disputes?
- Benefits and Challenges of Multiple Domain Names in a Single UDRP Complaint
- What We Can Learn from URS Decisions (Hint: Not Much)
- Clinton and Trump Don’t Have Their Candidate-Running Mate Domain Names. So What?
- [Webinar Replay] UDRP Best Practices: Q&A with WIPO’s Head of Domain Name Disputes