In a new blog post at “Isenberg on Domains,” Doug Isenberg explains that ICANN has just appointed an “independent objector” who “may file objections against ‘highly objectionable’ gTLD applications to which no objection has been filed.” For all of the details, read the blog post here.
Recent Blog Posts:
- Sex, Kids and Domain Names
- [Webinar Replay] Cybersquatting and Banking: How the Financial Services Industry Can Protect Itself Online
- Three Important Letters for Cybersquatters (and Trademark Owners)
- The Future of Domain Name Dispute Policies: The Journey Begins
- Even Lawyers Have Domain Name Problems