In a new blog post at “Isenberg on Domains,” Doug Isenberg explains that ICANN has just appointed an “independent objector” who “may file objections against ‘highly objectionable’ gTLD applications to which no objection has been filed.” For all of the details, read the blog post here.
Recent Blog Posts:
- Benefits and Challenges of Multiple Domain Names in a Single UDRP Complaint
- What We Can Learn from URS Decisions (Hint: Not Much)
- Clinton and Trump Don’t Have Their Candidate-Running Mate Domain Names. So What?
- [Webinar Replay] UDRP Best Practices: Q&A with WIPO’s Head of Domain Name Disputes
- The Impact of Reverse Domain Name Hijacking on Supplemental Filings in UDRP Cases