In a new post at his blog “Isenberg On Domains,” Doug Isenberg offers his perspective about the latest developments regarding ICANN’s Trademark Clearinghouse. Among other things, Doug writes that “trademark owners need to keep a number of factors in mind as they decide whether — or to what extent — they want to participate” in the Trademark Clearinghouse. Read the full blog post here.
Recent Blog Posts:
- A Record Year for Domain Name Disputes?
- Benefits and Challenges of Multiple Domain Names in a Single UDRP Complaint
- What We Can Learn from URS Decisions (Hint: Not Much)
- Clinton and Trump Don’t Have Their Candidate-Running Mate Domain Names. So What?
- [Webinar Replay] UDRP Best Practices: Q&A with WIPO’s Head of Domain Name Disputes