In a new post at his blog “Isenberg On Domains,” Doug Isenberg offers his perspective about the latest developments regarding ICANN’s Trademark Clearinghouse. Among other things, Doug writes that “trademark owners need to keep a number of factors in mind as they decide whether — or to what extent — they want to participate” in the Trademark Clearinghouse. Read the full blog post here.
Recent Blog Posts:
- Sex, Kids and Domain Names
- [Webinar Replay] Cybersquatting and Banking: How the Financial Services Industry Can Protect Itself Online
- Three Important Letters for Cybersquatters (and Trademark Owners)
- The Future of Domain Name Dispute Policies: The Journey Begins
- Even Lawyers Have Domain Name Problems