In a new blog post, “The (Limited) Importance of ICANN’s Decision to Extend the Public Comment Deadline,” Doug Isenberg writes about the impact of ICANN’s decision to extend the public comment deadline on new gTLD applications. Read the post at Doug’s blog, “Isenberg On Domains,” by clicking here.
Recent Blog Posts:
- Sex, Kids and Domain Names
- [Webinar Replay] Cybersquatting and Banking: How the Financial Services Industry Can Protect Itself Online
- Three Important Letters for Cybersquatters (and Trademark Owners)
- The Future of Domain Name Dispute Policies: The Journey Begins
- Even Lawyers Have Domain Name Problems