In a new blog post, “The (Limited) Importance of ICANN’s Decision to Extend the Public Comment Deadline,” Doug Isenberg writes about the impact of ICANN’s decision to extend the public comment deadline on new gTLD applications. Read the post at Doug’s blog, “Isenberg On Domains,” by clicking here.
Recent Blog Posts:
- Benefits and Challenges of Multiple Domain Names in a Single UDRP Complaint
- What We Can Learn from URS Decisions (Hint: Not Much)
- Clinton and Trump Don’t Have Their Candidate-Running Mate Domain Names. So What?
- [Webinar Replay] UDRP Best Practices: Q&A with WIPO’s Head of Domain Name Disputes
- The Impact of Reverse Domain Name Hijacking on Supplemental Filings in UDRP Cases