In a new blog post, “The (Limited) Importance of ICANN’s Decision to Extend the Public Comment Deadline,” Doug Isenberg writes about the impact of ICANN’s decision to extend the public comment deadline on new gTLD applications. Read the post at Doug’s blog, “Isenberg On Domains,” by clicking here.
Recent Blog Posts:
- Are Anti-Abuse Policies a Faster, Better Alternative to the UDRP and URS?
- How to Lose a UDRP Complaint: Don’t Support the Facts
- Three Great Ways Trademark Owners Can Connect with ICANN
- When to File a URS Complaint Instead of — or in Addition to — a UDRP Complaint
- What Google Will — and Won’t — Do About Trademarks in Ads