GigaLaw Daily News:
- White House Issues Manual for Responding to Cyber Attacks
- ‘Keysniffer’ Attacks Let Hackers Intercept Wireless Keyboards
- FBI Probe of DNC Cyber Attack Expands to Clinton Aides
- Illinois Politician Resigns, Citing Fake Facebook, Twitter Accounts
- FBI Investigating ‘Cyber Intrusion Involving DNC’
- Judge Invalidates Fitbit’s Patents in Jawbone Litigation
- Judge in Brazil Says Facebook, Twitter Cooperated with Investigators
- Professor Helping Police Unlock Phone from Dead Victim’s Fingerprints
- Clinton Campaign Official Blames Russia for Email Leak
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.