GigaLaw Daily News:
- France Says Facebook Must Change Data-Collection Practices
- Hacker Publishes Information on FBI, Homeland Employees
- Head of Swedish Post and Telecom Named President of ICANN
- Number of Internet Dating-Related Rapes Reportedly Spikes
- Indian Rules Would Block Facebook’s Free Internet Plan
- Russian Raid Cracks Down on Financial Hacking Operation
- Teen’s Murder Raises Safety Questions About Kik App
- Twitter Suspends 125,000 Accounts Linked to Terrorism
- Apple Urges Supreme Court to Decline Samsung Patent Case
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.