GigaLaw Daily News:
- ‘Skittles’ Photo Removed from Trump Jr.’s Tweet After Copyright Claim
- Music Labels Sue Site That Lets Users Download YouTube Audio
- Senators Call Yahoo’s Delay on Hacking Disclosure ‘Unacceptable’
- German Regulator Orders Facebook to Stop Collecting WhatsApp User Data
- Calif. Law Requires Entertainment Sites to Delete Actors’ Ages
- Senator Asks SEC to Probe Yahoo Over Hacking Disclosure
- SWIFT Discloses Three Banks Hacked, Says Attacks to Increase
- Trump Hotels Agrees to $50,000 Settlement for Data Breaches
- Photos Stolen from Duchess of Cambridge’s iCloud Account
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.