GigaLaw Daily News:
- China Lets Foreign Tech Companies Join Cybersecurity Group
- Group Exploits Apple Security Vulnerabilities to Spy
- British Lawmakers Say Social Media Firms Ignoring Terrorist Threats
- Hackers Attack 25 Million Accounts on Game-Related Forums
- South Korea Delays Giving Mapping Data to Google
- Hackers Deface Actress Leslie Jones’s Website
- France, Germany Want EU to Require Message Decryption
- Canada, Australia Say Ashley Madison Violated Privacy Laws
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.