GigaLaw Daily News:
- Bank Regulator to Approve System for Online Lenders
- Hackers Steal $31.3 Million from Russian Central Bank
- Law Enforcement Seizes 800,000 Domains to Kill Botnet
- Code Tracked Visitors to Child Sex Abuse Image Site
- Judge Orders Bitcoin Exchange to Disclose Records to IRS
- Saudi Government Agencies Attacked by Hackers
- Tech Groups Say They ‘Stand Ready’ to Help Trump
- Senate Effort Fails to Delay Expansion of Internet Search Powers
- ‘Gooligan’ Malware Seized Control of 1 Million Google Accounts
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.