GigaLaw Daily News:
- Treasury Department Tells Banks to Report Cyber Attacks
- Congressional Staffers Get Info on Secret Yahoo Order
- Hundreds of Samsung Note 7 Owners File Class-Action Suit
- Obama May Focus on Tech Industry After Leaving White House
- Homeland Security Working on ‘Principles’ to Secure Internet Devices
- Cardiac Implants Called Vulnerable to Hackers
- Google Gets Another Extension to Respond to EU Advertising Complaint
- U.S. Vigilante Hacker Defaces Russian Foreign Affairs Site
- Calif. Grand Jury Indicts Russian Man for Hacking LinkedIn, Others
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.