GigaLaw Daily News:
- Senate Gives Final Approval to Ban on Internet Taxes
- DHS Secretary Vows ‘Intensified’ Work on Cybersecurity
- Uber Agrees to $28.5 Million Safety Settlement
- Google Executives Defend U.K. Tax Settlement
- Google to Scrub Search Results for European Users
- Bill Would Ban States from Blocking Encrypted Phones
- Attackers Get PINs for 101,000 Taxpayers at IRS
- Obama’s Op-Ed on ‘Cybersecurity National Action Plan’
- U.S. Official Warns of Large Internet Vulnerabilities
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.