GigaLaw Daily News:
- Microsoft Licenses Connected-Car Patents to Toyota
- Senate Votes to Repeal Privacy Regulations for ISPs
- Hackers Claim Access to 300 Million Breached Apple Accounts
- EU Antitrust Chief Reviewing Facebook-WhatsApp Response
- Nest Plans Fix After Flaw Found in Security Cameras
- Big Advertisers Pull YouTube Ads Over Offensive Content
- Chinese Investments in U.S. Start-Ups Creating Concerns
- Amazon Creating New Program to Fight Counterfeit Items
- Baidu Says Hackers Tried to Steal Driverless Car Technology
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.