GigaLaw Daily News:
- Judge Sets Apple-Samsung Patent Retrial for Spring 2016
- Production Company Sues Popcorn Time Users for Movie Downloads
- Man Pleads Not Guilty in $100M Insider Trader Hacking
- Florida Child Sex Sting Operation Lures 21 Men Online
- Flaw in Some Baby Monitors Allows Viewing by Hackers
- U.K. National Crime Agency’s Website Attacked
- Hackers Steal Data from 200,000 ‘Jailbroken’ iPhone Users
- Woman Gets $32,000 Award for Suffering from Wi-Fi Allergy
- Class-Action Firm Helping Google Users Pursue Lawsuit
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.
Reclaim Your Domain; Retake Your Territory
The GigaLaw Firm uses a variety of legal tools to protect its clients against cybersquatters, infringers and other bad actors on the Internet:
The Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) has been called by Corporate Counsel magazine “the preferred option for most trademark owners” for resolving domain name disputes.
The Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS) is a new dispute policy that enables trademark owners to get a new gTLD (generic top-level domain name) suspended quickly and inexpensively.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a useful tool for brand owners to help get their content — including text and images — taken down from infringing websites.