GigaLaw Daily News:
- Canada Reaches Agreement with Apple, E-Book Publishers
- Obama’s FCC Chairman Wants Net Neutrality Protected
- Apple Sues Qualcomm, Seeks $1 Billion in Rebate Payments
- Trump Turns in Smart Phone for ‘Secure’ Device
- Facebook Blocks, Restores Russian News Outlet
- Director of Patent Office to Stay on Job with Trump Administration
- EU Regulator ‘Welcomes’ End of Amazon-Apple Audiobooks Pact
- Security Bloggers Find Way to Hack Into Samsung Cameras
- Online College Sues IT Worker for Password Access to Files
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.