GigaLaw Daily News:
- White House Voices Concerns Over Chinese Cyber Security Law
- ThyssenKrupp Says Trade Secrets Stolen in Cyber Attack
- German Official Warns of Russian Hacking During Election
- Senator to Probe Claims of Russian Hacking on U.S. Hacking
- Russia Arrests Hacker Suspects in $19M Heist from Bank
- German Conservative Says Facebook Faces Fines for Hate Speech
- European Officials Push U.S. Tech Firms on Online Hate Speech
- ‘As Seen on TV’ Maker Sues Amazon for Selling Counterfeits
- Trump Invites Tech Industry Leaders to Roundtable
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.