GigaLaw Daily News:
- Some Online Sellers Welcome Internet Tax Bill
- FBI Warns States About Election Security After Breaches
- Website Scheme Advertises Dinner with Trump, Collects from Donors
- U.S. Largely Losing Social-Media Fight Against Terrorism
- Iran Removes Malicious Software From Petrochemical Complexes
- Russian Lawmaker’s Son Convicted of Selling Credit Card Data Online
- As Ransomware Grows, So Does Need for Cyber Insurance
- Woman Receives $500,000 Judgment in Internet Revenge Porn Case
- China Lets Foreign Tech Companies Join Cybersecurity Group
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.