GigaLaw Daily News:
- Web Forum Not Liable for Users’ Infringement, Court Says
- Repeal of Internet Privacy Prompts Interest in VPNs
- FCC Drops Defense of Broadband Subsidy Program
- European Court Hears Case on Luxury Brand Sales Online
- Russian Hacker Pleads Guilty to Installing Malware
- Terrorists Using Technology to Hide Themselves Online
- Lawmakers Want FCC to Take Action on Cellphone Security Flaw
- White House Supports Repeal of Internet Privacy Regulations
- States Consider Moves to Protect Privacy Online
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.