GigaLaw Daily News:
- Google, Viacom Win Appeal on Children’s Privacy Online
- China to Require Search Engines to Report Banned Content
- EU Planning New Antitrust Charges Against Google
- German Publishers Appeal Google Decision on News Headlines
- U.S. ‘Global Engagement Center’ Fighting ISIS Online
- Facebook Takes Down Troll’s Page in Stanford Rape Case
- YouTube, Facebook Use New Technology to Take Down Extremist Videos
- ITC Issues Rulings For, Against Cisco in Patent Cases with Arista
- Banks Abandoning Passwords for More Secure Technologies
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.