GigaLaw Daily News:
- Caltech Sues Apple for Infringing Patents on Wi-Fi Transmissions
- Russian Agency Postpones Decision on Fining Google
- Big Tech Firms Agree to Work with EU to Fight Hate Speech
- Oracle Seeking $3 Billion in Chip Trial Against H-P
- Iran Requires Messaging Apps to Store User Data in Country
- Countries Creating, Acquiring Hacking Tools for Own Use
- Jury Rules for Google in Java Case Against Oracle
- Malware from Bangladesh Bank Attack Linked to Philippines Attack
- Police in Spain Arrest 30 in Bitcoin Money Laundering Scheme
[Webinar Replay] Cybersquatting and Banking: How the Financial Services Industry Can Protect Itself OnlineClick here for a replay of the GigaLaw webinar, “Cybersquatting and Banking: How the Financial Services Industry Can Protect Itself Online.” The webinar was presented live on May 11, 2016. In this free webinar, Doug Isenberg of GigaLaw and Craig Schwartz of fTLD Registry Services provide important information about how domain name fraud is affecting the financial services industries, including banking and insurance, and what businesses and consumers can do to protect themselves online. While some new top-level domains (such as fTLD’s .BANK and .INSURANCE) provide protection for trademark owners, the availability of nearly 1,000 new TLDs is also creating... read more
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.