GigaLaw Daily News:
- Tech Groups Oppose DHS Suggestion to Request Passwords
- Apple Acquires icloud.net Domain Name Six Years After icloud.com
- Data Breaches Cost Yahoo $350 Million in Verizon Deal
- Apple Accuses Europe Union of Unfair Tax Treatment
- EU Group ‘Remains Concerned’ About Windows Privacy
- New Zealand High Court Allows Kim Dotcom Extradition
- Google, Bing Make Changes in U.K. to Reduce Piracy
- Lawmakers Want Probe of Trump’s Smartphone Usage
- New FCC Chair Vows to Preserve ‘Free and Open’ Internet
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.