GigaLaw Daily News:
- Facebook May Find ‘Huge Stumbling Block’ in VR Case
- Use of Encryption Technology Spikes Amid Political Division
- Security Bug Leaked Info from Thousands of Websites
- Yahoo Tells Senators Details About Security Practices
- FCC Chairman Delays Launch of Internet Privacy Rules
- Qualcomm Looks to Samsung Arrest to Help Antitrust Fine
- Waymo Sues Uber for Trade Secret Theft on Self-Driving Cars
- ZeniMax Wants Judge to Stop Oculus from Using Its Code
- Fashion Site Poshmark Says Hackers Stole Funds from Accounts
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.