GigaLaw Daily News:
- China Targets Use of Virtual Private Networks
- Appeals Court Lets Microsoft Email Server Decision Stand
- Ninth Circuit Rules Against Perfect 10 in Copyright Case
- Trump Picks Critic of Net Neutrality to Chair FCC
- EU Considers Testing Banks for Cyber Attack Defenses
- SEC Investigates Timing of Yahoo Data Breach Disclosures
- Canada Reaches Agreement with Apple, E-Book Publishers
- Obama’s FCC Chairman Wants Net Neutrality Protected
- Apple Sues Qualcomm, Seeks $1 Billion in Rebate Payments
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.