GigaLaw Daily News:
- States Consider Moves to Protect Privacy Online
- FBI Said to Have Access to Facial Recognition Databases
- U.K. Home Secretary Wants End to Encryption Message Services
- Supreme Court Considers Changes to Patent Venues
- Google Reassures Users About Warnings of Hackers
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Jawbone Suit Against Fitbit
- More Mainstream Ads Found on Extremist Websites
- Amazon to Start Collecting Sales Taxes in All States
- Chinese Court Rules for Apple in iPhone Design Patent Case
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.