GigaLaw Daily News:
- Photos Stolen from Duchess of Cambridge’s iCloud Account
- Cyber Security Journalist’s Website Taken Down by ‘Record’ Attack
- Probe of NSA Hacking Focuses on Tools Left on Remote Computer
- Republican Funding Bill Wouldn’t Stop Internet Transition
- Police in Australia Warn About USB Flash Drives Spreading Malware
- Yahoo Says 500 Million User Accounts Hacked by ‘State-Sponsored Actor’
- Facebook to Offer More Free Ads to Oppose Hate Speech
- North Korea’s Short List of Domain Names Highlights Restrictions
- Trump Opposes U.S. Internet Transition Plan
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.