GigaLaw Daily News:
- France, Germany Want EU to Require Message Decryption
- Canada, Australia Say Ashley Madison Violated Privacy Laws
- Fitbit Didn’t Steal Jawbone’s Trade Secrets, Judge Rules
- Russian Hackers Blamed for Cyber Attacks on News Outlets
- WikiLeaks Inadvertently Exposes Private Medical, Financial Info
- Judge Pushes State Dep’t to Release More Clinton Emails
- ACLU Opposes Homeland Security’s Social Media Visa Plans
- Judge Rejects Uber’s $100 Million Settlement with Drivers
- Ransomware Spike Linked to Growth of Bitcoin, Encryption
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.