GigaLaw Daily News:
- Waymo Sues Uber for Trade Secret Theft on Self-Driving Cars
- ZeniMax Wants Judge to Stop Oculus from Using Its Code
- Fashion Site Poshmark Says Hackers Stole Funds from Accounts
- Researchers Find Cryptography Tech Open to ‘Collision Attack’
- Google Launches Tool to Help Publishers Identify ‘Toxic’ Comments
- FCC Exempts Smaller ISPs from Reporting Requirements
- Amazon Opposes Prosecutors’ Request for Echo Users’ Data
- FCC to Open Unlicensed Airwaves for Wireless Devices
- EU Team Fighting Spread of Fake News Online
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.