GigaLaw Daily News:
- States Plan to Probe VTech Hacking After Child Data Exposed
- Chinese, U.S. Officials to Discuss Cyber Crime Issues
- BlackBerry Shutting Down in Pakistan Amid Privacy Fight
- Software Pirate’s Sentence Includes Anti-Piracy Video
- EU Wants Privacy Regulators to Have More Power
- Ruling Could Expose ISPs to Liability for Music Sharing
- Kids’ Toy Maker Reports Breach of Its App Store
- FCC Hires Lawyer to Focus on Security, Privacy Issues
- Texas Orders Some Dating Sites to Cease Operations
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.
Reclaim Your Domain; Retake Your Territory
The GigaLaw Firm uses a variety of legal tools to protect its clients against cybersquatters, infringers and other bad actors on the Internet:
The Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) has been called by Corporate Counsel magazine “the preferred option for most trademark owners” for resolving domain name disputes.
The Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS) is a new dispute policy that enables trademark owners to get a new gTLD (generic top-level domain name) suspended quickly and inexpensively.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a useful tool for brand owners to help get their content — including text and images — taken down from infringing websites.