GigaLaw Daily News:
- Samsung Sues Huawei in China for Patent Infringement
- U.S-Russian Citizen Gets 10 Years for Illegal Tech Shipments to Russia
- iTunes Purchases Help U.S. Authorities Find ‘KickassTorrents’ Leader
- Google Removes Malicious, Fake Pokemon Apps
- Alleged Founder of Largest File-Sharing Sites Arrested in Poland
- Turkey Blocks WikiLeaks After It Publishes Political Emails
- France Orders Microsoft to Stop Collecting Excessive User Data
- Twitter Bans Breitbart Editor for Repeatedly Abusing Users
- Library of Congress Websites Hit by Denial-of-Service Attack
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.