GigaLaw Daily News:
- Calif. Law Requires Entertainment Sites to Delete Actors’ Ages
- Senator Asks SEC to Probe Yahoo Over Hacking Disclosure
- SWIFT Discloses Three Banks Hacked, Says Attacks to Increase
- Trump Hotels Agrees to $50,000 Settlement for Data Breaches
- Photos Stolen from Duchess of Cambridge’s iCloud Account
- Cyber Security Journalist’s Website Taken Down by ‘Record’ Attack
- Probe of NSA Hacking Focuses on Tools Left on Remote Computer
- Republican Funding Bill Wouldn’t Stop Internet Transition
- Police in Australia Warn About USB Flash Drives Spreading Malware
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.