GigaLaw Daily News:
- Cybertheft of $81M from Bangladesh Bank Highlights SWIFT
- Judge Dismisses Part of Twitter Suit Over Gov’t Disclosrues
- Brazilian Judge Orders WhatsApp Blocked for 72 Hours
- Nvidia Settles Chip Patent Case with Samsung
- Bill Gives Gov’t More Power to Fight Online Ticket Scalpers
- Uber Settles Lawsuit with Blind Group Over Service Animals
- ITC Judge Invalidates Jawbone’s Patents in Fitbit Dispute
- FBI Gets Search Warrant Forcing Woman to Provide iPhone Fingerprint
- FTC Investgating Venmo for Possible Unfair Practices
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.