GigaLaw Daily News:
- Researcher Says He Found Encryption Flaw in WhatsApp
- Study Says Peace Sign in Photos Can Expose Fingerprints
- FTC Chairwoman Says She Will Step Down
- Alleged NSA Hacking Group Releases Files, Shuts Down
- Marketer of Phone Hacking Tools Reports Cyber Attack
- EBay to Authenticate Luxury Items to Combat Counterfeits
- Court Lets iPhone Users Sue Apple Over App Pricing
- Trump Picks Giuliani to Lead Cybersecurity Task Force
- Amazon to Pay $1M Fine in Canada for Misleading Prices
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.